Search

A Unique Gift for the One You Love

Chocolate Maniacs

ChocolateManiacs.net - Silly Name. Serious Chocolate.

Social Bookmark Me

Add to Google Social Bookmarking ss_blog_claim=21a8f222aaf6fc3e66d075e20d3ab2ed Add to Technorati Favorites PING! View blog authority Technorati Chart vote.cfm?ContactID=52332739">

Facebook

Facebook
Fave My Blog
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.

Creative Commons Licence

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

An ezine article by Martin Hurley

About Original Fine Art and Why Artists Are Cool

by Martin Hurley

The history of the human race is the history of ordinary people who have overcome their fears and accomplished extraordinary things. — Brian Tracy

Original fine art. What strange words. How should such an artist begin? Well let's begin with why I do what I do. And what exactly, do I do?

Sometimes I don't know... What I mean is that... I don't know the right words to describe it. How do you truly describe a process of pure passion?

But take for example, someone like me. An artist. Born to create. In the words of one: A visual artist who honors the extraordinary beauty in every second that passes, an opportunist who captures stills of life in motion and holds them in all eternity.

Could that be me? Perhaps she's talking about you!

But let me tell you more. I bend towards original fine art, feel my way with landscape photography, and do it in a way that is uplifting, motivational and rewarding to the viewer. Or at least, try to...

And, inject my style with philosophy, marketing and anything related to reaching our greater potential.

Art serves a purpose in the sense that people feel a sense of beauty. And if a person enters into that place, he begins to discover beauty and everything changes. — Carlos Regazzoni Argentine metal sculpture artist.

And so, it could be said that, beauty is what I seek. Seeking to make things beautiful, or, more beautiful than they already are.

Do I seek to bring out the beauty within? Possibly. But I know, whether it be a girls face, a city bus, or an abandoned warehouse, that there's beauty there, and I am visually orientated towards it.

It pulls me in. I see the golden moments in the story of life.

But what motivates me to create? Lots of things... including... fame, recognition, financial independence, passive income, ability, desire, passion, thirst for knowledge, love of marketing, angst, anger, frustration... You name it.

All mixed in, and stirred. And too, there's a certain expectation in life. It's like, one's purpose. One's big plan. The big plan moves you in directions you need to go.

What motivates me to seek out to express original fine art ideals and thinking? People like Dan Kennedy, Gary Halbert, Yanik Silver, Bob Proctor. They ebbed me on...

And the quest was, to make a website that earned me a continued, passive income, so I could continue to pursue my art, learn more, be more and do more.

Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of. — Benjamin Franklin

So, why do it? Well, because I can. And because I'm great at it. :-)

Friend, you need to cherish your artists. Honor and respect their fascinations and attitudes. Artists express what we all feel. Artists kick serious arse. You can't live without us, and you certainly need us...

We keep it simple, and we make it complex. That's what artists do.

There's no point in going into a business unless you shake up the whole industry. — Sir Richard Branson

So there you have it...

Martin Hurley - EzineArticles Expert Author

Copyright © 2006 Martin Hurley

Martin Hurley is an artist, photographer and info-preneur who thrives on marketing, ideas and creating info-products. He never sleeps. Get yourself on The Dudezine mailing list plus sample great landscape photography FREE at: http://hurleypix.com

Great Landscape Photography For Sale

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Martin_Hurley
http://EzineArticles.com/?About-Original-Fine-Art-And-Why-Artists-Are-Cool&id=152971

APA Style Citation:
Hurley, Martin. (2006, February 27). About Original Fine Art And Why Artists Are Cool. EzineArticles. Retrieved March 20, 2008, from
http://ezinearticles.com/?About-Original-Fine-Art-And-Why-Artists-Are-Cool&id=152971


No comments:

Gail Alexander's featuring GeeGee Original Designs on Cafe Press

Shop Dick Blick for Quality Art Materials

Shop Amazon from ArtMusing

Kodak Easy Share Gallery

Japanese Interior Design

Fly in Comfort

Shop At CabinCuddler.com Today!

Noble.com

best Phone Cards rates

Google Adsense

Website Magazine

Website Magazine

Entrecard Advert Survey

My Blog List

Yahoo! Buzz - Please Buzz!

Guidespot

Free: Web Page Analyzer

Web Page Analyzer - Free web page analysis tool calculates page size, composition, and download time. Gives speed recommendations based on best practices for usability, HCI, and website optimization.

AffiliateBot

AffiliateBot
Monetize Your Blog