Search

A Unique Gift for the One You Love

Chocolate Maniacs

ChocolateManiacs.net - Silly Name. Serious Chocolate.

Social Bookmark Me

Add to Google Social Bookmarking ss_blog_claim=21a8f222aaf6fc3e66d075e20d3ab2ed Add to Technorati Favorites PING! View blog authority Technorati Chart vote.cfm?ContactID=52332739">

Facebook

Facebook
Fave My Blog
Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.

Creative Commons Licence

Search This Blog

Friday, March 21, 2008

It's My Birthday

Another year has gone around and once again it is my birthday. I love celebrating birthdays. First, I slept late. That was wonderful. Later my daughter will take me to her favorite lunch place. She says that they serve the BEST burritos. This evening someone special is taking me out to dinner. I hope I can get a free birthday dessert -- no singing, please!!!

Of course, most of my day will be doing the mundane: washing dishes, laundry, taking the dogs for a walk, etc. It is such a nice spring day that I may do some gardening. Hopefully we will not get any more rain for a while. I still have a stream running through my basement from the last 2 day deluge!

Click the title "It's My Birthday" for some info about people born on March 21. I consider myself an Aries though some astrologers would say that I am a Pisces. I may be a little of both.

No comments:

Gail Alexander's featuring GeeGee Original Designs on Cafe Press

Shop Dick Blick for Quality Art Materials

Shop Amazon from ArtMusing

Kodak Easy Share Gallery

Japanese Interior Design

Fly in Comfort

Shop At CabinCuddler.com Today!

Noble.com

best Phone Cards rates

Google Adsense

Website Magazine

Website Magazine

Entrecard Advert Survey

My Blog List

Yahoo! Buzz - Please Buzz!

Guidespot

Free: Web Page Analyzer

Web Page Analyzer - Free web page analysis tool calculates page size, composition, and download time. Gives speed recommendations based on best practices for usability, HCI, and website optimization.

AffiliateBot

AffiliateBot
Monetize Your Blog